Pages

6.28.2013

A word to the readers of InterestRoot

So when I started the Interest Root, I immediately had an idea of what I wanted to cover.  I wanted to talk about all of my many interests obviously.  Well what wasn't immediately obvious was my plan of action.  I have these ideas that swirl in my head, and oft times I lose track of what came first, where that one idea went and what I was talking about two seconds ago.  Through the mayhem that has been this last week, I have learned a valuable lesson.  QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.

I got so caught up with just getting something done, anything done, every day and now I'm left with sub-par work that I know I can do better than.  I guess I got carried away.  The first posts I made I really felt were a strong representation of my skills as a writer, but gradually day by day, my posts have lost their grandeur and pazass (is that how you spell that?).  I will hold onto this lesson that I've learned, and I won't let this diminish my dream to have a successful blog.

In short, I want to apologize for the posts that are less than complete and I want to make a promise that henceforth I shall only post when I feel it is 100% complete and I am satisfied with the quality.  In addition I'm going to take down the posts I feel fall into the lesser category and redo them.  If one of those happens to be one you liked I thank you, but at the same time I'm sorry.  For you clearly are just a very nice person, and are easily satisfied.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment